Do you think you have what it takes to win an eSIP? Will you take home the coveted internet coffee cup, symbolic of the hours you spend in coffee houses drinking tea thinking up new topics to write about (and also a visual metaphor of the “SIP” part of “eSIP”)?
Fill out the linked form and nominate one or two of YOUR OWN POSTS. That’s right. Instead of nominating someone else, I want you – the writers – to pick your best work to show off. Then, in a follow-up, readers will get to vote on what they think are their favorites. They will probably be wrong, so I’ll have to alter the results.
The nominations cease at exactly 11:59:59pm on January 31st, 2007.
- You must nominate posts, not weblogs
- You must have written the post in 2006
- I must be able to deduce that you are, in fact, the owner (or an author of) the post you nominate
- Paste the link to the post into the Nominee boxes below
- It must be from your blog
- It does not have to be a MilesRausch.com blog
- Any blog works (WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, etc.) as long as the content is available freely and on the internet
That’s it! Just head on over to the 2006 eSIP Awards nomination page and nominate!