Update: Bryce won. Read his entry.
Have a Yelp account, plan on eating out today, and want to have some fun? Well, you’re uniquely suited to play Friday Fun: Yelp Review!
- Have a lovely meal out, but it must happen today
- Make or sign in to your Yelp account
- Write the funniest or most creative review you can before midnight in your timezone
- Leave a comment on this blog post with a link to your review sometime this weekend
- Repeat 1 – 4, if you want
- Come back on Monday to vote
- FORTUNE (in the form of ADDITONAL FAME)
- A whole bunch of losers will post links to your review (see FAME and FORTUNE above)
- NO FAME
- ALSO NO FORTUNE
- You must post a link to the winning review on your social media with the explanation, “My Yelp review wasn’t as funny as this!”
I’ll put up a PollDaddy poll by Monday morning, I’ll leave it open for a couple days, and then announce the winner NEXT FRIDAY! Want an example? Check out Christopher Miles’s review of The Patriot Saloon.
And, have fun!